PE and Sports premium
This has been introduced from 2013/14 with the first payment not arriving until the Autumn Term.
Glebefields has an allocation of £8985 this year with further payments over the next 2 years. The money must be spent on providing sustainable sport provision and can be used to train staff or provide equipment.
In this first year we have used the money to
- equip the school to ensure that we can deliver high quality lessons.
- provide training and support for the PE co-ordinator
- purchase a new scheme of work
- improve the range of large and small equipment on the playground to encourage active play
- provide training for teaching staff
|Policy Docs||Spending Plans||Impact Evidence||Other|
|2014 - 15|
|2015 - 16||
Action plan / Impact Evidence
|2016 - 17||Sports premium spend||Action Plan / Impact Evidence|
|2017 - 18||
|Sports premium spend||Action Plan/Impact Evidence|